With all of the Holiday events coming up in the next couple of months, a curly girl not only has to pick out her outfit but plan her hairstyle too. Whether you’re attending a Holiday work party or heading to the in-laws these beautiful curly hairstyles are just what you need to accessorize for the holidays!
1. Create a wrap-around braid look with this tutorial. For best results try using Royal Locks Luxury Curl Gel and/or Dream Cream. Both have great hold and shine that’s perfect for these types of styles.
2. Or, go for this romantic updo. For best results try using Royal Locks Curl Cream Gel. It’s great for loose styles like this and if you leave little curls out, they will spiral beautifully.
3. Get your hair off your neck and into these pretty twists for the night. For best results try using Royal Locks Curl Rescue Leave in Conditioner. Since you’ll be held with the twist you won’t need as much hold and it will make your hair feel luxurious.
4. Put your hair into a half French twist for a classy look. For best results try using Royal Locks Dream Cream and adding some of our Curl Nectar to the ends when you are finished to give a nice spiral shiny look.
5. Add some jewelry to a beautiful chignon. For best results with any of these styles be sure to start with a shampoo and conditioner that is sulfate and paraben free and made especially for curls. Try our set here:
These five curly hairstyle tutorials are sure to give you that holiday inspiration you’ve been looking for!
Let us know in the comments below which hairstyle(s) you are going to try this Holiday season!