If you have curly hair, then you know that there are bad hair days, or days when you hit snooze too many times! Do you have a go-to hairstyle for times like this that you actually think looks cute? If not, we wanted to share a few options with you!
Quick Romantic Up-Do
- Apply curl cream and let your hair air dry.
- Gather your hair into a ponytail halfway between your neck and the top of your head.
- Wind the ponytail around the base of the hair tie to form a bun.
- Use bobby pins to secure it in place.
- Lightly mist hairspray to hold in place.
- Gather your hair into the highest ponytail possible on the very top of your head and secure with an elastic hair tie.
- Use 2-4 bobby pins on the underside of the ponytail to keep the elastic hair tie lifted up.
- Scrunch your hair with a curl cream to enhance your curls!
- Gather the hair above your ears into a high ponytail (as high as possible!)
- Twist the ponytail around the base of the elastic hair tie into a bun.
- Use a few bobby pins to secure the bun.
- Lightly spray the bun with hair spray.
- Apply a curl cream or curl spray to your hair that is still down.