Curly hair solutions seekers know the key to perfect curls is hydration and moisture. We’ve perfected the Clean Curls Shampoo for our Royal Locks Hair Care Line. Drench your hair in a healing, hydrating wash of natural argan oil and macadamia oil. The Royal Locks Curl Care Shampoo enhances your natural waves or curls while adding shine and protecting against styling damage. Of course, every hair type can benefit from the natural ingredients and luxurious formula!
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Activate, Hold, and Nourish Curls with Our Two Most Popular products for Curls sold together in a set. Professional grade concentrated to last. Dream Cream Advanced Ultra Curl Cream is a moisturizer, conditioner, curl activator and enhancer and definer all in one.
- Made especially for thick curly hair, it’s the perfect solution for damaged curly hair or textured hair that just needs a bit more than the average curl hold. and definition .Moroccan Argan oil for defrizzing and repair and proprietary mixture of ingredients to create envy whether you’re naturally curl or have a perm and great for all climate types.
- Our curly hair defining spray , playfully called Party Curl Cocktail was made to refresh & moisturize your curls with no build up. Non aerosol, argan oil Infused, UV & thermal heat protection , humidity tamer control and revitalizer curl enhancing spray and booster for styling & on the go touch ups. Smells great too with our new lighter scent.
- Whether you are using gel, creams, sprays, serums, mousse or all, you’ll love the look and ease of use Royal Locks gives your curls and waves.Check out our other products as well. We are created and owned by one curly girl who was fed up with finding products that worked for her hair.
- If you;’re a curl products junkie like us you’ll want to be in on all our curl secrets. Try out our sulfate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner, our leave in conditioner , and other styling products.
- CURL PARTNERS The Clean Curl Shampoo pairs well with the entire line of Royal Locks curl care products.